Pitch Manager – German Speaking
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/03/2019
A leading law firm is looking for an experienced Pitch Manager who can speak fluent business German. The role holder will be responsible for project managing the creation of pitches and presentation materials working across the firm’s practice groups, sectors and offices. There will be occasional travel to the overseas offices.
- Advise legal teams on the decision to respond to pitch opportunities
- Lead pitches in accordance with our best practice pitch process
- Develop the pitch strategy including win themes and value proposition
- Develop compelling and focused pitch content, tailored to each client
- Brief contributors to ensure their input is tailored, relevant and received on time
- Finalise and submit pitches in line with the client’s instructions
- Coordinate presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging
- Conduct client debriefs to capture feedback
- Coach, mentor and support other Marketing & Business Development colleagues on best practice pitch techniques
- Deliver training on pitch best practice to increase efficiencies and improve success rates
- Degree educated – CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/MBA is desired
- You will need to be fluent in German and English and have the ability to write documents in both languages.
- 5 minimum years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Proven experience in successfully writing and managing pitches
- Negotiation and influencing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend