Pitch Manager – French Speaking
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180904
A leading law firm is looking for an experienced Pitch Manager who can speak fluent business French. This role is reporting directly in to the Head of Pitching and can be based in either London, Birmingham or Leeds, but will have some international travel.
- Taking the Lead on pitching in accordance with best practice pitch processes
- Supporting partners to prepare for strategic pitch presentations.
- Coach partners and others involved in winning new business in the art of developing competitive, commercial propositions.
- Involving subject matter experts, for example the pricing team, to develop our proposition.
- Analyse incoming pitch opportunities and propose go/no go decisions to the partners.
- Review bid templates, structures and content to ensure consistency and best practice.
- Ensure that client research, competitor analysis and industry/sector information is included as part of any pitch strategy.
- Scoping the pitch opportunity to understand client needs and to ensure our proposal is responsive.
- Developing pitch content that is compelling and focused on the client
- Briefing contributors to ensure their input is tailored, relevant and received on time
- Finalising and submitting pitches in line with the client’s instructions
- Coordinate presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging
- Coach, mentor and support other Marketing & BD colleagues on best practice pitch techniques
- Take responsibility for additional projects which support the pitch team’s priorities
- You will need to be fluent in French and English and have the ability to write documents in both languages.
- 5 minimum years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Experience in writing and managing pitches
- Negotiation and influencing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend