Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/04/2019
A leading multinational technology solutions provider is currently seeking for an ambitious Paralegal to join their UK Legal team. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for providing administrative support on a variety of matters.
- Provide and conduct legal support to the team
- Review tender documentation when needed
- Manage legal projects
- Assisting the team with the legal WIP (work-in-progress) list and produce weekly WIP reports
- Liaise with the US representative and manage the process regarding local ligations of global agreements
- Have a strong track record for delivery and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time. You will also need to show good planning abilities and a strong teamwork ethic
- Paralegal and/or legal assistant experience preferable
- Ability to take ownership of legal processes
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend