Online Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/09/2019
A leading national law firm is looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their team based in London. Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for managing and developing the online footprint of the Clinical Negligence practice area within the firm. This role would suit a candidate who has an ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and has the potential to grow and expand within the firm.
- Manage the online marketing presence for the Clinical Negligence Team
- Source internal and external content for commentary, write-ups and thought pieces
- Collaborate with the Business Development Team to assess the marketing approach and branding.
- Discover relevant advertising opportunities
- Produce adverts, with support from wider Business Development Team
- Run advertising campaigns using social media
- Strong background within a legal or professional services firm
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task
- The ability to influence and educate stakeholders
- Strong track record of generating business and managing programmes and processes
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend