New Business Manager – OMB
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19 January 2018
A leading law firm based in the North West is looking for an experienced New Business Manager to join their team in the small business and private client sector. This role is reporting into the Head of Business Development.
- With dotted line reporting to the Client Segment Head, work closely with them and their lead Partners to implement and manage agreed new business development initiatives.
- Introduce measures to monitor the effectiveness of all new business development activity.
- Support the Bids team with knowledge of prospects and markets for tenders, pitches and presentations for relevant client segment.
- Provide coaching/mentoring support for Partners on new business development and sales activity and identify where there are training needs.
- Work on behalf of the firm to develop links with external organisations who are potential introducers, referrers or clients.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team using client and market insights to develop campaigns which engage prospects, enhance the market positioning and reputation of the client segment and lead to profitable new business revenue.
- Capture and document learnings from new business activities and initiatives and ensure share across Marketing team and segments to enhance future activities
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous legal or professional services experience is desirable
- Must hast private client or OMB sector knowledge
- At least four years business development experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend