New Business Manager – Built Environment
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19 January 2018
A leading law firm based in the in the North West is looking for an experienced New Business Manager to join their team. This role reports into the Head of Business Development
- With dotted line reporting to the Client Segment Head, work closely with them and their lead Partners to implement and manage agreed new business development initiatives, for example:
- Preparation of client segment business plans
- New Product Development
- Targeting new clients, including identification, research, prioritisation and conversion
- New business pipeline, working with Partners to ensure pipeline targets are effectively identified, prioritised and revenue is generated
- Lead generation activity, evaluating opportunities and focusing on the most profitable opportunities
- Identifying growth opportunities within market sectors or regions.
- Introduce measures to monitor the effectiveness of all new business development activity.
- Support the Bids team with knowledge of prospects and markets for tenders, pitches and presentations for relevant client segment.
- Provide coaching/mentoring support for Partners on new business development and sales activity and identify where there are training needs.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Previous professional services or Built Environment sector knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience within Business Development.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend