National Marketing Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/06/2020
A leading specialist Business Advisory firm has created a brand new role for a National Marketing Executive to join their small, but busy team in their London office. The right candidate will have a high level of business acumen and initiative and will work closely with the marketing team to develop plans into multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and completing tasks quickly and in collaboration with cross-functional team members to support the delivery of a wide range of marketing campaigns.
- Manage a range of multi-faceted marketing processes to maintain and develop content and image libraries used to showcase expertise and experience across marketing and business development outputs.
- Managing a library of templates used nationally for the creation of pitches, proposals and reports, provide advice and training for users and developing new templates where required.
- Understand the firm’s brand, particularly the creative execution of the brand within marketing materials and branded templates.
- Act as brand ambassador ensuring quality, consistency and adherence across all marketing activities.
- Provide support with copywriting and proofreading of content for a range of marketing campaigns.
- Provide support as required in implementing a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- Must have experience within professional services or legal sector
- Candidate should be educated to degree level or have CIM qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ of being in a marketing role
- Skilled using InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in developing and applying designs to MS PowerPoint and Word templates and documents
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend