Marketing Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 January 2018
A leading legal firm based in the heart of London is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join a newly created team. Under the guidance of the Team Leader, this role will work closely with colleagues on the full marketing mix and support the firms marketing requirements.
- Support the firm’s key marketing projects and objectives by working with the various teams and lawyers to execute effectively.
- Draft targeted marketing collateral and briefing notes.
- Working with the practices and sectors to ensure marketing materials are well maintained, making full use of the systems available to you.
- Project manage the UK directory, awards and league table submissions process.
- Tracking spend on Marketing budgets and reporting back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement and promote best practice tools and materials.
- Build close working relationships with practice, sector and CRM marketing managers to seek regular feedback for improvement.
- Relevant marketing & business development experience within a professional services firm.
- Broad understanding of how a law firm operates
- Excellent time management skills and highly IT literate
- Degree educated
- Team work mentality
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend