Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24 January 2018
This award winning financial consultancy firm is recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their London office. This is a brand new role for the firm to and you will work on a range of marketing plans and campaigns including pensions, technology and brand driven campaigns. This is a role that has huge scope to develop along with the skills and interests of the successful candidate
- Support the Head of BD & Marketing to ensure they are getting the best out of marketing campaigns and tactics, implementing new ideas and continually learning and improving
- Work with partners to understand business objectives and translate them into marketing plans, using a wide range of tactics and channels
- Develop key messaging and propositions for selected campaigns, as well as helping us take these ideas to market
- Identify audiences and understand the buying process for their services and products in order to build marketing and sales support campaigns which reach the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Develop integrated and innovative external communications campaigns to awareness of our brand and the services we offer
- Implement internal communication activities to encourage cross selling and support employee engagement.
- Manage the production process of collateral and thought leadership
- Help develop and execute a new market-leading piece of thought leadership aimed at pension scheme trustees
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for key firmwide projects, which may include their market leading annual pensions conference
- Measure the success of your activity using a wide range of measures/dashboard reporting to benchmark against other campaigns and identify measurable business outcomes
- Previous experience gained within a Professional Services firm
- A track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing and business development plans resulting in measurable commercial success
- An understanding of all areas of the marketing mix to increase the external profile of the business which may include events, digital, thought leadership, content, market research, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development from planning, through to implementation.
- Excellent project management skills – prioritising, organising workload, planning, motivating others, seeing project through to completion
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend