Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20190107
A leading specialist set of Chambers is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in the City. The Marketing Manager will drive the external presentation of the set, this role will perform a key function in developing, planning and implementing targeted marketing plans. The role will be supported by a full-time Marketing & Events Assistant.
- To ‘own’ the content of the website, other related sites and accounts such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook as well as all other electronic and written marketing materials
- To generate written marketing materials such as handouts, brochures and bulletins with responsibility for ensuring a consistent and impressive house-style for the same
- Responsible for managing events from start to finish including: Seminars, Webinars and other larger scale events
- To ensure the CRM database in LEX is continually improved upon to support the marketing and business development opportunities
- Co-ordination of submissions with the Business Development Assistant for legal directories i.e. Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners
- Act as the co-ordinator for PR and news from across Chambers to assist in the publication of such news and ensure it is fully publicised internally and externally via the website and intranet
- To project manage specific marketing initiatives and be responsible for measuring and monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing undertaken and using this to inform future decision making on future action plans
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
- Must also possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Experience with Directory submissions and events
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend