Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/09/2019
A leading specialist law firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in London. The firm has ambitious growth plans and is looking for someone who has the same attitude to help them succeed in the delivery of that growth. The role reports in the Practice Director and the role holder will have 1 direct report with the view of expanding the team again once this position is filled.
- Work with colleagues throughout the firm, playing a hands-on role in supporting partners and fee-earners as they deliver marketing and business development plans
- Lead specific initiatives to encourage client and prospect relationship development, where necessary working with external consultants
- Develop and maintain consistently branded materials e.g. website, e-newsletters, social media posts, advertisements, rich-media content, etc.
- Proactively work with fee earners to identify thought-leadership topics and guide them during the content production process. Draft press releases for the firm’s website as needed
- Develop and implement an email marketing campaign schedule to facilitate effective delivery of campaigns targeting specific industries and client types. Manage the firm’s website content, social media accounts, and PR activity
- Effectively deliver internal and external events
- Collate, create and manage new business tenders and pitches, and put an effective, efficient resource in place to assist colleagues
- Manage the firm’s relationship with its PR and design agencies, alongside others where necessary
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree
- Strong campaign management skills across website, social, digital advertising and PR
- Some people and team management/supervision experience
- A good understanding of digital marketing principles, delivery processes and technology
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend