Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 August 2018
A leading Top 100 law firm based in the City is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team. Internationally recognised for its understanding of the creative industries this firm is a market leader in several practices. Working in the Central Business Development team you will be responsible for a range of cross practice and firm wide initiatives and have responsibility of two Marketing Assistants and an Administrator.
- Understanding and contributing to the refinement of digital strategy; ensuring the firm keep’s abreast of new developments, channels and potential activities.
- Working alongside the firm’s digital agency as part of a project team including Divisional Heads of Business Development and other stakeholders on future plans and developments of our digital strategy through to implementation of recommendations; helping manage the programme of enhancements to our website and carrying out testing, bug fixing etc.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that digital channels (including website and social media channels) are dynamic with content developed and refreshed regularly; ensuring that content is checked, added to and re-cycled across channels where appropriate.
- Manage and co-ordinate the firm’s central marketing systems activity including Google Analytics, Vuture, Interaction, Sitecore (version 6.5), Adobe Creative Suite and Sharepoint.
- Supporting the Divisional Business Development teams in event activity including all logistics, such as venue finding and managing the events payment process with the finance team.
- Ensuring the firm is able to produce and deliver high quality proposals, publications and other marketing collateral through its design capabilities, including the management of Pitch Perfect software, Image and photo libraries, design agency resource.
- Managing the firm’s internal communication/employee engagement messages and mediums.
- Educated to degree level with preferable further marketing qualifications.
- Substantial experience in marketing management within professional services environment
- An emphasis on digital marketing and central marketing systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing systems including Google Analytics, Vuture, Interaction, Sitecore (version 6.5), Adobe Creative Suite and Sharepoint.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend