Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22 June 2018
A boutique investment management firm in London is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for implementing the marketing communications plans to acquire new clients. This role will report to the Head of Business Development & Marketing.
- Assist in the management of external resources as needed to implement the marketing plan. (e.g. design agency, printers etc.)
- Ensure articulation of the brand and image is consistent and supportive.
- Periodically review and update brand guidelines and distribute these both internally and externally.
- Deliver digital marketing strategy including the firms website and email marketing
- Maximise use of available content across marketing mediums including digital, print, events, press and media. Leverage content to develop regular communications for distribution.
- Event management – organisation and support of the firms presence at events
- Create and implement lead generation campaigns and report on the results
- Editorial direction, design, production and distribution of marketing collateral. Write copy, liaise with design agency and manage the approval process
- Provide marketing support to Investment managers and the Investment team.
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns designed to support fund launches and core focus.
- Previous experience gained in a financial services firm
- Extensive marketing experience, preferably at marketing manager or senior executive level.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing platforms and website content management systems
- Strong copy writing skills with working knowledge of InDesign.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend