Marketing Executive – Insurance
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10 October 2018
This leading international professional services firm who specialise in insurance is recruiting for a brand new Marketing Executive to join their team. The role will be responsible for executing a full marketing mix of activities to their clients.
- Plan and execute global events programmes
- Managing the process of event logistics and promotion
- E-marketing communications
- Working closely with the topic expert and design agency on management of the production publications
- Social media channels, publishing content online, securing PR opportunities and suggesting conference attendance or speaking opportunities.
- Track and maintain the budget for allocated activities, consider ROI
- Ensure that all collateral and communications are on brand
- Degree educated, preferably in a marketing
- Proven project management and event management skills
- Proven B2B experience ideally from a professional services environment
- Proficient knowledge of website and social media platforms
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend