Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 20180511
This London based Set of Chambers is recruiting a Marketing Executive to join them on a 6 month FTC. This role will be responsible for the whole marketing function for the set including events, collateral production, PR, directory submissions and digital marketing.
- Manage the budget closely throughout the financial year
- Book places at various conferences
- Plan sponsorship at conferences
- Organise and manage external events from inception through to completion
- Monitor and create CPD forms for internal and external seminars
- Design and copy for chambers’ marketing collateral
- Create Twitter visual banners for news items and announcements
- Manage the directories submission process for both Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- Encourage barristers to take advantage of PR opportunities
- Liaise with PR contacts for article opportunities on various magazines and websites, such as, LexisNexis, PI Focus, Counsel Magazine Association of Costs Lawyers, Family Week, LBLA, APIL, etc.
- Manage newsletters subscriptions
- Manage and up keeping of mailings lists for various practice areas
- Manage the news, events and general social media activity
- Create interaction with chambers’ over 3000 followers on Twitter
- Manage website content on a daily basis
- Previous experience gained in either a Set of Chambers or a law firm
- Experience of organising events, updating a website and working with PR agencies
- Ability to work in a standalone marketing role
- Ideally on a very short notice period
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend