Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/11/2019
Blue Legal has partnered with a leading firm in the UK who specialise in IP & TMT to source a Marketing Executive. As well as the opportunity to be imaginative and develop new ideas for marketing campaigns, this role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of partner led business development and demonstrating business-oriented resourcefulness.
- Provide the main administrative function for the marketing team by monitoring the inbox, booking fee earners on events and distributing business development reports.
- Support fee earners in managing their own online presence, as well as maintaining the firm’s website.
- Organising events such as, conferences, seminars, marketing campaigns and organising business meetings for fee-earners at international events.
- Proactively research business development opportunities and support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of partner-centric BD plans.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners.
- Manage the transactional elements of the marketing budget.
- Strong educational background.
- Minimum of three years marketing experience, within a professional services environment.
- High levels of quality control and attention to detail, with a methodical approach to workload and processes.
- Experience of e-marketing platforms such as Vulture/Concep, as well as experience of website content management systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend