Location: South East
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/02/2019
A Kent based law firm is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team. This is a broad mixed marketing role, reporting to the Managing Director, and supporting a team of fee earners.
- Sourcing and attending networking events for and with fee earners.
- Develop and build upon the firm’s client base.
- Provide marketing and business development support to a team of fee earners, comprised of two senior associates, four solicitors and one trainee.
- Prepare, proof read and finalise e-newsletters and hard copy newsletters quarterly.
- Manage website content and social media platforms for errors.
- Update the online blog on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, third party bloggers and journalists.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business development/marketing role.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office with knowledge of CRM systems.
- Must also possess excellent written and interpersonal skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend