Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180911
A leading law firm in Cardiff is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will have sound business development, marketing and communications skills and be experienced in managing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, ambitious and innovative team and would suit an individual looking for a challenge that is keen to display their technical and practical skills.
- Co-ordinate, attend and manage events and seminars; prepare invitations and invitation lists; prepare speakers notes, slides and packs; greet clients and delegates; prepare post-event reports and support follow-up activity.
- Attend a broad spectrum of events in Wales, London and other locations where appropriate.
- Conduct research on current and prospective clients and be aware of developments within the relevant legal and industry.
- Assist with bid, tender and pitch-writing.
- Identify and produce timely and relevant press articles.
- Produce marketing collateral and source and manage external production marketing collateral as required.
- Manage corporate hospitality and tickets for sports and cultural events.
- Will be degree educated
- Will have design and copywriting skills and experience
- Will have at least 2-3 years’ experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend