Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 June 2018
A leading international specialist law firm is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a sector team in London. This role will support sector marketing plans and report to the Sector Marketing Manager.
- Work with the Head of Sector and Sector Marketing Manager to develop and deliver sector marketing initiatives
- Work with Sector Marketing Manager to ensure that sector marketing material is accurate, accessible online and for fee-earners to use for business development purposes
- Support client e-Communications and identify the correct audience for mailing
- Work with the Data team to ensure that key sector client contacts lists are reviewed and maintained for accuracy
- Work with the Events team to deliver client engagement activities and undertake follow up
- Provide research reports
- Provide content and support the execution of credential and capability statements for individual clients and targets
- Update sector information on the intranet, internet and contribute towards internal communications
- Support the Sector Marketing Manager in budget monitoring.
- Experience within a professional services firm, ideally with knowledge of the insurance industry.
- All round marketing experience
- Demonstrate written, oral and creative communication skills to support the development of client focussed material.
- Knowledge of InDesign would be desirable but not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend