Marketing & Events Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 February 2018
Leading offshore law firm based in Jersey is recruiting for a Marketing & Events Executive to join their corporate team to achieve their marketing and business development plans and objectives.
- Arrange practise area events both hosted by the firm and industry events
- Liaise with third party suppliers, attend and provide support at events
- Upkeep of CSR events
- Support implementation of agreed initiatives with the practice area business development and marketing
- Contribute to the practice budgeting process by researching relevant details
- Managing and updating collateral list of the teams suite of collateral
- Managing website collateral
- Generating marketing reports from the CRM system
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Prepare client relationship reports
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Director in respect of media releases, article requests and website, intranet and social media requests.
- Graduate level with commitment to undertake CIM qualifications
- Experience in professional services (Legal) is essential
- Experience working across the full marketing mix with particular experience in events
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend