Marketing & Events Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12 March 2018
This award winning law firm is recruiting for a Marketing & Events Assistant to join their London based office. Working in a friendly marketing team of 4, this role will work across the full marketing mix but have a particular focus on organising events.
- Support the marketing team to manage the organisation of all events (both in-house and external).
- Manage all marketing PowerPoint and event material preparation.
- Support the management and delivery of BD networking initiatives.
- Manage event communication preparation in Vuture and deliver to core audiences.
- Manage event communication posting on website and social media.
- Support the Marketing Executive in the maintenance of all marketing collateral using InDesign.
- Support the Marketing Assistant with posting updates and amends to the website.
- Support blog preparation in Vuture and delivery, working as backup for another marketing team member who manages this function, including posting on the website.
- At least 1 year’s marketing experience, ideally gained within a Professional Services firm
- Experience of organising events from inception through to completion
- Some exposure of website and social media maintenance would be preferable but training will be given
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend