Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25 September 2018
One of the worlds leading law firms is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their projects team in London. You will be responsible for supporting all elements of the marketing mix including marketing campaigns, drafting marketing collateral, supporting client meetings/trips and award submissions. This role will report to the Marketing Team Leader.
- Supporting BD/marketing projects and initiatives working with the various internal marketing teams and lawyers to execute
- Supporting the execution of client, sector and practice BD and marketing plans
- Drafting marketing collateral and briefing/client notes
- Provision of client/sector/practice overviews to support client meetings and trips
- Development of client relationship documents to support client meetings
- Ensure that the highest standard of work is delivered.
- Build close working relationships with the practice, sector, strategic and CRM marketing managers and lawyers
- Seek regular feedback on your output to assess quality, consistency and timeliness of delivery and identify any areas for improvement.
- Relevant experience in marketing & business development
- Broad understanding of how a law firm works
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Outstanding project management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend