Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13 March 2018
A leading Multi-disciplinary Construction & Property Consultancy, based on the London & Kent border, is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Business Development Partner, you will be responsible for supporting & developing the company’s internal and external marketing & communications programmes.
- Developing marketing collateral such as internal brochure ware and presentations, primarily using the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Microsoft suite as well as working closely with external design and print agencies.
- Supporting and managing internal communications and company strategy.
- Identifying stories and generating content including the publishing of a monthly staff newsletter.
- Administering the company intranet (new system to be introduced during 2018).
- Supporting internal events & external comms.
- Supporting targeted communications. E.g. administering regular targeted email campaigns (Dotmailer) that generate interest and attendance at events, introduce new services to prospective customers, and promote thought leadership.
- Taking ownership of company Social Media presence (Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Supporting and leading PR activities via the companies appointed consultant.
- General tasks to support the Business Development and Marketing team.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Marketing experience is essential, with a creative element would be ideal.
- Experience working in a similar environment.
- Good IT skills including experience in the use of Adobe InDesign.
- Able to engage and work with a wide range of people, including senior people
- Evidence of good written English.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend