Marketing Campaigns Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31 October 2018
A leading accountancy firm based in the heart of the City are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team. The firm has been in business for over 100 years and offers a full service to their clients. This is a permanent role and will be report to the Marketing Manager.
- To manage the strategic planning process for a number of the firm’s specialist teams, creating draft marketing plans and budgets that are aligned with firmwide strategy.
- To manage campaigns from initial planning through to execution using various mediums
- To take ownership of certain projects and campaigns, liaising with relevant stakeholders and suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
- To manage and create some of the firm’s internal communications, including specific campaigns as well as contributing to the Firms internal newsletter and maintaining information on the intranet.
- To manage and assist in the production of tender documents and presentations.
- To write copy for and maintain the Firm’s website, ensuring content is kept up to date.
- Must be degree educated or equivalent
- Proven marketing campaigns experience within a professional services firm
- Excellent copy writing abilities
- Must have the ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend