Marketing Campaigns Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181210
An award winning International law firm is currently seeking an up and coming marketing communications executive that is enthusiastic and wants to deliver award winning campaigns. Working alongside the campaign managers, you will play an important and active part in developing and delivering creative marketing campaigns which will include digital, content marketing and marketing strategy.
- Assist in coordinating and create high-impact content
- Co-ordinate campaign delivery across multiple channels (direct, email, social media, SEO, PPC, PR and events)
- Monitor and report on campaign metrics
- Listen to clients, media and influencers to identify and propose campaign and communication opportunities
- Collaborate closely and effectively with Web, CRM, PR, Internal Comms, Design, Research, Marketing, Business Development and Legal colleagues
- Working alongside Digital Marketers on SEO, PPC, web landing pages, analytics, split testing, digital optimisation and other digital outputs
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in professional services
- Experience in event delivery, email, digital, social media, thought leadership and advertising
- Marketing analytics & determining ROI
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend