Marketing & Business Development Manager – Healthcare & Competition
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/05/2019
Offering an excellent client service and winning multiple awards, this law firm based in the heart of London, is looking to recruit a Marketing & Business Manager to support their Global Healthcare Sector & Competition Practice. The role will work Partners and Senior Managers to plan and develop both areas with a focus on Healthcare. You will report to the Head of Practice & Sectors and be responsible for line management of one Advisor.
- Working with the Healthcare Sector leaders to drive, challenge and strategically own the execution of their business plan
- Working alongside relevant partners to lead individual workstreams within the business plan
- Working closely with practice areas that overlap with the healthcare sector (Private Equity, TMT/IP, Antitrust and Corporate) to identify areas to leverage our expertise for target clients and areas of opportunity for cross-selling the firm’s practice, office and sector offering. Tapping into the existing client relationships across the network to identify gaps and best ‘internal route to market
- Devising, implementing and accountability for BDM plans aligned to the London Competition business plans
- Being the lead point of contact for partners locally for all BD & Marketing requests, including but not limited to: credentials (e.g. for MSC specific product areas – public/private M&A etc.), mailing lists, capability summaries and collateral;
- Originating, planning and facilitating execution of practice-specific BD initiatives relating to client targeting, product promotion, profile raising and new business development
- Set objectives, seek and provide regular and timely feedback on performance, in addition to ensuring that quarterly performance conversations take place for all team members.
- Provide strong management to the team, ensuring they are all well connected to the business and have in depth knowledge of the areas they support. Act as a positive role model, keeping an emphasis on their professional development.
- Relevant experience in business development/account management within the legal sector or professional services
- Broad understanding of both practices and understanding of their products and services.
- Pitching experience
- Line management experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend