Marketing & Business Development Manager – Banking
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/05/2019
An opportunity has arisen for a BD & Marketing Manager to join the Business Development and Marketing team at one of the world’s leading law firms. This role will be based in London and will provide support and work alongside the Banking Partners and Global Banking Manager to devise and implement business strategy and marketing plans. The role holder will be reporting to Head of Practice & Sectors.
- Working with PSLs and the business to deliver timely and focussed client material
- Working with the External Communications/PR team on defining the practice, sector and/or initiative brand in the marketplace
- Responsible for leading and ensuring the high-quality delivery of all pitches and working with the Strategic Pitch Team on panel opportunities
- Working with the partners to drive, challenge and own the execution of their business plans in line with the firm and global practice strategy
- Leading and executing local BD initiatives related to priority client development programmes, product specific client targeting and BD driven profile raising
- Being the lead point of contact for partners locally for all BD & Marketing requests, including but not limited to: credentials (across the banking sub-groups), mailing lists, capability summaries, use of client book and collateral
- Originating, planning and facilitating execution of practice-specific BD initiatives relating to client targeting, product promotion, profile raising and new business development
- In conjunction with the relevant Business / Finance Manager, set the BDM budgets and monitor spend.
- Degree qualified
- Relevant experience in business development/account management
- Proven experience of pitching within the professional service
- Have a strong track record for delivery and outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to coach and develop juniors of varying levels of experience
- Broad understanding of how a law firm operates and relevant experience in Business Development and Marketing
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend