Marketing & Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/03/2019
A leading global law firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their office in the City. This person will take a lead on business development and marketing activities for the E&R practice in order to promote the profile of that area of the business, develop key account relationships and drive revenue growth. Knowledge in the Energy and Resources sector would be advantageous.
- Develop and implement international business development and marketing campaigns, including budget recommendations and the subsequent management of approved budget.
- Working collaboratively with the central marketing team, ensure the E&R practice is effectively integrated in international cross-practice business development, communications and development client activities.
- Understand and research the E&R sector in order to proactively create business development opportunities, including researching client and target activity as well as trends in specific market segments, and harnessing cross-sell opportunities whenever appropriate.
- Draft high impact value-add pitch, RPF/ITT and capability documents which respond to specific client/target requests and position the firm as the go-to lawyers in the E&R sector.
- Actively manage the E&R practice’s participation in the firm’s client development programme, including the continued development and implementation of those client accounts relevant to the practice.
- Working with the central marketing team, manage the requirements for all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development programme for the E&R practice.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in business development for a professional services firm.
- Must be degree educated
- In-depth understanding of the Energy & Resources sector
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend