Marketing & Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/03/2019
A leading global law firm is looking for a Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their Aerospace team in the London office. This person will be expected to develop strong and influential relationships with partners, fee earners, marketing and other colleagues internationally in order to secure their engagement and support for the delivery of the Aerospace industry group’s business development programme.
- In line with business objectives and working with the Aerospace practice’s sub-sector teams and the central marketing team, develop and implement international business development and marketing campaigns, including budget recommendations and the subsequent management of approved budget.
- Working collaboratively with the central marketing team, ensure the Aerospace practice is effectively integrated in international cross-practice business development, communications and development client activities.
- Draft high impact value-add pitch, RPF/ITT and capability documents which respond to specific client/target requests and position as the go-to lawyers in the Aerospace sector.
- Actively manage the Aerospace practice’s participation in the firm’s client development programme, including the continued development and implementation of those client accounts relevant to the practice.
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Communications (and PSLs when appropriate), devise and implement an effective PR plan with a view to positioning the Aerospace practice as a thought leader on particular topics/themes.
- Working with the central marketing team, manage the requirements for all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development programme for the Aerospace practice.
- Must have 4 years + experience
- Must be degree educated
- In-depth understanding of the Aerospace sector
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend