Marketing & Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29 March 2018
A leading law firm is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join their London office to support firm wide business development activities within the specific practice group. This role reports into the Senior Business Development Manager and is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant who is ready to take a step up into Executive.
- Work with the senior business development manager, partners and fee earners with the production of credential statements, marketing materials and client communications
- Assist with the development and implementation of the client development programme communications
- Work with the marketing team in the production of regular direct mail and ensuring the firm’s CRM system is kept up to date and accurate
- Assist with the maintenance of the internet and intranet
- Prepare documents for meetings including agendas, business development schedules and research
- Lead on the preparation of directory and award submissions
- Make use of communication channels for the firm such as the web, media, sponsorship and industry networking events.
- Degree educated
- Proven business development experience within a professional services firm
- Excellent written skills and ability to produce good quality first drafts
- Previous experience working with partners and key stakeholders of a firm
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend