Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 July 2018
This leading law firm is recruiting a Business Development Assistant to join their London office. The holder will be responsible for a wide range of business development activities and is an excellent opportunity for someone with 6 months experience looking to continue their career in a world class firm.
- Assisting with pitches and capability statements
- Managing a credentials process/database;
- Providing support on client development initiatives
- Assisting with general marketing tasks, e.g. events, directory submissions, profiles on website, maintaining the database etc.;
- Providing support on key sponsorships and awards submissions;
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Degree educated
- At least 6 months marketing experience gained within a professional services firm
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft packages – Word, Excel & Outlook
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend