Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30 May 2018
A fast growing, full service law firm based in the heart of London is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & BD you will be responsible for a range of profile raising marketing activity and in return receive training and development with progression opportunities.
- Data administration of our CRM system
- Event support – preparation of materials and onsite registration
- Supporting business development managers with administrative tasks including research, client facing materials and meeting preparation
- Work with our teams to help keep the website up-to-date
- Assist in the design of marketing materials
- Experience working in a marketing environment in essential
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail, especially when working to tight deadlines and simultaneous projects
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend