Marketing & Business Development Advisor
Salary: £48,000 - £52,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 01/11/2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Business Development Advisor to join the Business Development and Marketing team at one of the world’s leading law firms. This role will be based in London and will provide support on all aspects of the marketing mix for their IP and TMT Partners. The role holder will be reporting to Marketing Manager and will be for a 12 month FTC.
- Supporting BD/marketing projects and initiatives working with the various internal marketing teams and lawyers to execute.
- Supporting the execution of client, sector and practice BD and marketing plans
- Supporting the Strategic Pitch Team on panel opportunities
- Drafting marketing collateral and briefing/client notes
- Provision of client/sector/practice overviews to support client meetings and trips
- Development of client relationship documents to support client meetings
- Working with practices/sectors to ensure their marketing collateral/credentials/CVs are well maintained
- Working with PSLs and the business to deliver timely and focussed client material
- Drafting/project management of the UK directory, awards and league table submission process
- Supporting Marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Degree qualified
- Relevant marketing qualification (desirable)
- Proven experience of pitching within the professional services
- Project management skills
- Have a strong track record for delivery and capable of managing multiple projects at the same
- Broad understanding of how a law firm operates and relevant experience in Business Development and Marketing
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend