Marketing & Business Development Advisor
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/08/2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & BD Advisor to join the Business Development and Marketing team at one of the world’s leading law firms. This role will be based in London and will provide support on all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners locally for all BD & Marketing requests, including but not limited to: credentials, mailing lists, capability summaries, CVs etc.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners on all pitch requests. Responsible for quality and accurate first drafts and project management of end to end process.
- Originate, plan and facilitate execution of BD initiatives relating to client targeting (e.g. around coverage of core/significant existing and target clients), product specific business development and profile raising.
- Manage end-to-end directory and awards submissions process to key publications and the media.
- Identify key sponsorship & membership opportunities to raise group profile thereby facilitating new business opportunities; and organisation of product or market specific client seminars and events.
- Degree qualified
- Relevant marketing qualification (desirable)
- Proven experience of both pitching and marketing within the professional service.
- A broad understanding of how a law firm operate.
- Have a strong track record for delivery and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to think strategically, along with business and commercial awareness.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend