Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180514
A leading accountancy firm based in the heart of the City are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. The firm has been in business for over 100 years and offers a full service to their clients. This is a permanent role and will be report to the Marketing Director.
- To work with marketing team members, managing campaigns and projects from beginning to end as requested, evaluating effectiveness of any marketing activity.
- To take overall responsibility for the planning, organisation and execution of a number of the Firm’s corporate entertaining, events, seminars and conferences – including venue searching, mailings, handout preparation, RSVP collation, feedback and post-event analysis.
- To assist with maintenance of the Firm’s website, ensuring content is kept up to date, including event information, and using analytics to understand traffic and popularity of web pages.
- To assist the Director of Marketing to implement the firm’s client experience strategy, analysing data trends and producing reports.
- To assist the Director of Marketing with the implementation of other key projects such as new CRM systems and internal communication tools.
- To develop and manage some internal communication campaigns including drafting content and developing e-newsletters.
- To take responsibility for the management of Firm wide internal events, ensuring key messages and activities are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- Experience in marketing & events, within a professional services firm is a plus.
- Excellent organisation skills, time management and communications skills.
- Drafting and proof reading copy ability
- Degree educated is desirable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend