Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02 October 2018
A Top 100 Global Law Firm is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team based in the City. The firm are commercially and brand focused, which reflects their more innovative approach to the way they work. You will be assisting the central marketing team in managing the marketing and communications initiatives firm wide, reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Daily management of website content via Sitecore content management system, focusing on lawyer profiles, PR, insights and events
- Monitoring and updating the firm’s social media channels in line with agreed processes and principles
- Assisting with the managing and building of the firm’s marketing video library and the use of videos in marketing campaigns. This will include minor editing
- Assisting with the management of internal communications including managing the process for developing, creating and sending the firm wide internal newsletter
- Liaising with the PR agency regarding coverage and placements to ensure these are captured, promoted on the website and social media and circulated to relevant teams across the firm.
- Assisting with the management, coordination and organisation of internal and external events including client entertaining, breakfast briefings, networking, drinks, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Reporting and tracking success of events compared to benchmarks and objectives. Assisting the Marketing Manager in establishing and revising objectives and benchmarks as appropriate
- Assist, and lead in some cases, in the maintenance and promotion of the firm’s client relationship management system – specifically for building and maintaining event mailing lists, compiling and sending event and other mailings using the eMarketing tool, tracking responses, and reviewing success of mailings
- Reporting and tracking success of marketing activities compared to established benchmarks and objectives. Assisting the Marketing Manager in establishing and revising objectives and benchmarks
- Degree educated
- 1 to 2 years’ experience within a professional services environment
- Experience in a marketing role, ideally B2B marketing.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend