Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 22 May 2018
A leading set of Barristers Chambers is seeking a junior Marketing Assistant to join their team on an initial 6 month FTC. This role is suitable for a graduate who is seeking a career in marketing with an interest in the legal and professional services market. The Marketing Assistants role will be focused on the delivery of the increasingly broad range of marketing activities undertaken by the Chambers.
- Assisting the Marketing Executive in the precise planning and first-class delivery of the sets busy programme of events. Attending venue viewings and showcases, liaising with events venues and suppliers, on-site assistance and supporting with set-up, production of events materials and maintaining accurate information on attendance in our CRM system.
- Implementation of the set’s communications programmes, to include: news alerts, invitations and other promotional material.
- Using a content management system, the Marketing Assistant will help to maintain the firm’s website, intranet and social media networks. The post holder will also work with external web designers to deliver improvements to the site’s design, navigation, SEO and functionality.
- Providing administration support to Practice Groups including arranging and handling the administration of Practice Group meetings
- The production of financial reports for individual clients and/or barristers using the LEX practice management system
- Maintaining up to date information on the Chambers website and proofing content for news updates across our website and social media pages as well as for promotional literature and events materials.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A highly organised and proactive individual is required with a flexible attitude who can effectively prioritise their time in a busy environment.
- Familiar with a professional services environment with some business experience.
- IT literate
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend