Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/07/2019
A top ranked independent UK law firm with stand-out expertise in its clients sectors, are now seeking an enthusiastic and versatile Marketing Assistant to join their marketing team.
- Assisting with the production and distribution of basic marketing literature. As well as sourcing and purchasing branded merchandise.
- Supporting the Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive with the seminar and conference programmes, by sending invites, producing name badges, printing and compiling seminar handouts.
- Responsibility for the collation and production of the firm’s monthly referral update.
- Administering Marketing pages of the internal intranet and updating the website with all news, articles, eBulletins and events.
- Inputting and updating contact data using the firm’s database and the administration of fee earner memberships.
- Updating the firm’s Marketing & BD budget spreadsheet on a monthly basis and processing Marketing invoices.
- Assisting with the firm’s mid-year review
- Supporting the Business Development Director and other team members with specific projects as needed and researching new business development and marketing opportunities including sponsorships, event hosting etc.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Desktop publishing skills required, particularly PowerPoint and Word.
- FrontPage, InDesign, Photoshop, InterAction and experience of Vuture would be an advantage but not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend