Marketing & Administration Executive
Salary: £40,000 pro rata
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 October 2018
A Leading specialist Chambers is looking for a part-time Marketing and Administration Executive to join their team based in Central London. You will be assisting the team with a number of marketing and administration tasks and will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is working in a similar environment who is seeking flexible working hours.
- Assisting with Chambers’ marketing strategies and branding
- Main point of contact for Directory submissions. Encouraging members to create submissions, producing Chambers’ main submission and managing individual members submissions, managing referees and submitting them
- Managing individual members profiles for the website
- Assisting with the production of Chambers’ news and articles for the website
- Managing the website (design, content etc)
- Organising Chambers’ events- seminars, client parties, lunches, dinners and drinks receptions
- Orchestrating and overseeing the organisation and production of seminars and talks
- Assisting with the general Chambers’ administration, property & facilities and IT
- Must be an experienced Marketer
- 1 to 2 years’ experience within a professional services environment
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend