Legal Team Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/10/2019
A leading multinational technology solutions provider is currently seeking a Legal Team Coordinator to join their in house legal team. They are looking to hire an efficient, self-driven, talented and collaborative Legal Team Coordinator to work within and support the team.
- Act as the administrative support to the legal department
- Assist with company secretarial administration
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements
- Be responsible for the execution (signature process) and filing of all commercial agreements
- Be the first point of contact for all direct queries to the legal team
- Manage the legal WIP (work-in-progress) list and produce weekly WIP reports
- Manage the legal inbox and allocate queries within the team effectively
- Manage other adhoc projects and queries which may involve liaising with the US team.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with some knowledge of the technology sector would be advantageous.
- Hard working with a passion to learn and contribute
- Possess the ability to deliver flawless execution of administrative activities with high attention to detail, organisation and process
- Be adept at prioritising a busy workload by level of importance and urgency
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend