Legal Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Attractive salary, benefits & uncapped commission
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20190111
We are currently looking for Legal Recruiters to join our team in London. Established over 15 years ago, we are a market leading executive search and selection recruitment firm, working with some of the world’s leading law firms as well as many smaller boutique firms. We recruit across Europe, United States and the Middle East and expanding our practice beyond marketing and business development to cover all legal recruitment. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a specialist in the sector whilst gaining great exposure within an engaging environment, a great training plan and exceptional opportunities!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals with experience in the legal sector. Whether it’s a Law Degree, experience as a paralegal or previous legal recruitment or administrative experience, we would love to hear from you! This is a sales role working closely with legal professionals and clients to achieve effective and lasting matches for both candidates and clients, so your knowledge and experience in the sector is beneficial, whilst you pursue a rewarding new career within recruitment.
What is the role?
This is a varied role which you can make your own to reach your targets. To give you a flavour, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business and manage own client base – providing all your clients with excellent industry and market knowledge to assist them in their recruitment planning and providing first class service at all times.
- Headhunting candidates to keep us one step ahead of the market.
- Business development of new and existing clients and showcasing our firm both over the phone and face to face.
- Take full job briefs from clients – advising at all stages of the process, conduct advertising campaigns and through a selection process, provide your clients with a tailored shortlist of appropriate candidates
- Candidate Management. Interviewing candidates and ensure a brief is taken from each candidate to offer them a tailored proactive campaign to find them their ideal role. Update your candidates regularly and ensure they are given our First Class Service.
- Develop a CRM Strategy and ensuring relationships are formed and nurtured to fully understand our clients. Produce regularly evolving lists of key and target clients.
- Updating information on our database and sourcing of candidates, clients and contacts.
- Producing quality direct marketing materials to send to our current and future clients.
- Manage the entire recruitment process from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in the job.
If you’re looking for a role where you can progress quickly, where you’re responsible for your own earnings and where you’re rewarded for your hard work, please call Angela Cahill on 07834001545 and email your CV and a short profile to firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be delighted to hear more about you!
Apply Now Email to a friend