Junior Global Communications Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/05/2019
A progressive International law firm is looking for a new Junior Communications Manager to join their London office. Reporting to the Senior Global Communications Manager, the role-holder will help to implement a global PR and external communications strategy fit for a law firm of its calibre.
- Support the senior global communications manager and the team on the implementation of a global external communications strategy (media relations, corporate communications and social media) and the metrics to evidence it.
- Support in the corporate communications activity which enhances and protects the firm’s reputation – including legal media liaison and award entries.
- Lead on developing and delivering PR plans for business lines to support the global communications strategy and deliver quality media coverage.
- Project manage end to end communications strategies, including developing thought leadership, galvanising each project group (partners, PSLs, marketing, BD) into action, from concept through deployment to post campaign evaluation.
- Maintain good media relationships across the legal, trade, business, national and international media.
- Oversee elements of the workload of the Global Communications Executive and work to develop their expertise and skills in social media and media relations
- Work closely with other members of the communications team worldwide to ensure a joined up approach to external and internal communications.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with the legal or Professional Services sector
- Degree Educated
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend