Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/10/2019
A leading National Accountancy firm are looking for a Junior Designer to join their team based in the City. This role has a particular focus on design support and digital platforms. The role holder will be working on everything across the mix of internal and external communications, including publication development, pitch documentation, online communications, and digital design across multiple websites and their social media channels. Please only apply if you possess the desired skills.
- Continued development of the Group’s brand and being the brand guardian of house style
- Creating all types of design work: email, advertising, social media, presentations, web layouts, internal communications, publications, pitch documentation, magazines both online and offline
- Supporting the director with the ongoing development of the digital strategy
- Drafting, editing and proofing various internal and external communications
- Occasional one-off marketing/targeting activities
- Occasional event support
- Ideal candidate will have experience within professional services or legal sector
- Previous experience in the design and creative development of both online and offline marketing communications
- Candidate should be educated to degree level
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Experience using Hootsuite, WordPress and knowledge of SEO and campaign management is desirable
- Excellent typography and layout skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend