Internal Communications Manager
Salary: Market Rates
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 06/03/2019
A leading global law firm, operating at the forefront of the legal industry, is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join their firm. This role will provide internal communications (IC) advice and support to the global business across a wide range of issues and projects. This will work with the global workforce and is crucial to business success. You will report to the Senior Manager.
- IC strategy: support the Senior Manager Internal Communications in setting the strategic direction and priorities for IC globally and to ensure that the function meets business requirements. Help monitor IC best practice and recommend improvements
- IC campaigns: plan and implement specific IC campaigns in support of the business and/or in support of marketing or PR-led campaigns, ensuring the appropriate selection of tools and channels for the audience
- IC support to offices, practice groups and support functions: advise key stakeholders of the firm’s global offices, practice groups and support functions on planning and delivery of effective internal communications in their respective areas
- Alignment of messages: ensure the alignment of internal business messages with the firms strategic priorities
- Measurement/evaluation: use measurement to gauge messaging effectiveness and to inform proposed changes to communication approaches
- Channel management: support and help deliver on key outputs from the intranet replacement project.
- Governance: research and recommend clearer policies and processes for communicating to key internal audience groups
- A track record of achievement in a communications role in the corporate or professional services sector.
- Experience of acting as an internal communications consultant or business partner.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Understands pressures and challenges faced by business leaders and has insight into the external environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend