Internal Communications Manager
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180924
This international law firm is looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager to join their Bristol office. You will be responsible for the delivery of a range of internal communications and associated products and report to the Head of Communications.
- Source, research, draft and edit material for internal distribution
- Operation of regular daily and monthly internal communications to ensure routine communication is delivered to set timetables
- Direct agreed content to a range of channels, including digital
- Post and maintain information on appropriate internal systems
- Maintain appropriate internal systems for the recording of communications activity
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice internal communications
- Collaborate with and support colleagues across marketing and business development in communications aspects of their service delivery
- Build and maintain strong internal links with colleagues in HR, IT and Finance in support of communication required around these areas
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm’s protocols
- Support the Head of Communications in the delivery of a variety of internal projects
- Have experience of delivering internal communications, ideally within a professional services firm.
- Possess extremely strong writing skills and ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels.
- Be able to work independently, using own initiative where appropriate, and able to produce high quality work.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend