Internal Communications Assistant
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07 March 2018
A well-established global law firm is currently looking for an Internal Communications Assistant to assist in the delivery of key transformation programmes and manage the core global internal communications channels within the firm. This role is based in the firm’s London Offices and will sit as part of the firm’s strategy function which is at the heart of the firm. You will report to the Internal Communications Manager.
- Support the Internal Communications Advisor to deliver UK wide communications and campaigns
- Day to day management of global and UK communication channels – posting news stories and managing the news area on the intranet home page which involves writing snappy stand-firsts for comms material and picture research
- Assist in the generation of content for distribution across core communications channels in response to other internal and external developments arising
- Act as the key point of contact for people across the firm who need a fast response on information about the firm and how to access it
- Act as the key point of contact for digital signage and ‘table stands’ promoting events
- Identify ways to enhance and optimise the visibility of campaigns in London through existing and new channels
- Proactively develop networks across the firm and build relationships to ensure the team are engaged into key initiatives
- Degree educated, ideally in either marketing or communications
- Previous experience in writing or communications
- Excellent attention to detail and proven proof reading experience
Please Note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend