Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/07/2020
An award winning Law Firm is looking for an experienced Immigration Solicitor to join their successful Legal team based in Thames Valley.
- Independently managing casework
- Lasing with clients and providing advice
- Drafting lists of documents, covering letters and general case correspondence with the Home Office and other authorities
- Engaging in business development
- Preparing appeal applications, grounds of appeal, witness statements with occasional representations in Tribunals
- 5 Years PQE is required
- You will possess a broad understanding of the legal principles involved and be an expert in this challenging field
- Significant knowledge and experience of UK Corporate immigration issues including Tier 1 and Tier 2 and working with corporate clients on their business immigration requirements
- You must possess excellent drafting skills, legal analysis, verbal & written communication skills and employment law knowledge
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend