Head of Business Development – 9 month FTC
Location: South West
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 04 May 2018
An award winning law firm based in the South West is looking to recruit a Head of Business Development to join their team. This role will suit an experienced, proactive individual who is looking to continue their career in legal marketing. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking firm.
- Manage the Business Development team
- Support the Marketing Director and work with Sector heads and key individuals to formulate and implement the marketing and BD strategies for the Real Estate and Education sectors
- Assist lawyers in developing new business through pitches
- Actively manage a pipeline of targets
- Support sector groups in identifying, creating and promoting new products/services to generate new revenue streams
- Work closely with the Communications team to deliver Firm-wide campaigns – identify potential opportunities, conduct market research, develop the campaign, execute, follow-up and manage the budget
- Experience in marketing and business development for a professional services firm.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the real estate sector
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
- The ability to build effective and positive relationships
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend