Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 10/09/2019
This London based consultancy firm is looking to hire a Graphic Designer on a contract for 6 months. This role will support the Brand & Design team in delivery of consistent and effective graphic design from concept to production. This role also supports design services to the firm’s clients under the supervision on the consultants. You will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Liaising with internal clients to understand and interpret their design needs
- Delivery of consistent and effective designs across a variety of marketing materials and media including brochures, flyers, infographics, website graphics, adverts, invitations, emails, video and tenders
- Brainstorming and concept development for large projects or new product launches
- Manage design and production process of multiple projects, from briefing through to initial designs, to edits and document finalisation
- Lead the firms’ photography and video output and provide creative input and ideas.
- Comprehensive experience of editing and graphics animation using Adobe Premiere and After Effects to create new visuals and concepts for video projects, and to develop the firms video styles where required.
- Lead on the filming of events, and video and photography shoots, working with external agencies to produce required footage and using in-house filming equipment.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the firms brand and visual guidelines and contribute to its progression, both in print and digital media.
- Experience in professional services or partnership marketing experience is highly desirable. Corporate in house experience is essential.
- Passionate about design and marketing, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
- Essential: Adobe Creative Suite (5.5 or above) (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Essential: Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Essential: Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Desired: Working knowledge of website structure/functionality and basic HTML.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend