Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30 January 2018
This leading international law firm is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join their London based marketing team. The holder will be one of their principal brand guardians, responsible for ensuring that marketing collateral, supports and delivers against the firm’s business objective to be a leader in its chosen sectors of focus.
- The design and production of a wide range of print and digital based core marketing materials including, client bulletins and briefings, brochures, guides and co-branded articles.
- Other materials could include advertising, event materials, banner/exhibition stands, presentations, business development materials, promotional goods, posters, flyers and other ad hocprojects as necessary.
- Maintaining asset libraries containing both staff and sector based photography.
- Working with both internal and external print suppliers, to produce materials in a timely manner, and ensuring that deadlines for production are met.
- Updating and development of the firm’s website, using a bespoke content management system and basic HTML coding. Liaising with the firm’s external web agency where necessary,
- Maintaining the firm’s brand guidelines, including best practice, ensuring that they develop in line with the firm’s growth and needs.
- Working with lawyers and members of the Marketing & BD team to ensure that all marketing collateral harnesses cross-sell opportunities where appropriate.
- Exploring new creative ideas and opportunities, pushing the brand with innovative design ideas, whilst ensuring that all marketing collateral (external and internal) reflects the firm’s brand attributes and conveys key messaging in a professional manner.
- Monitoring changing trends in both print and digital spaces, including competitor activity, and make recommendations for developments the firm should make as appropriate.
- Experience in designing for a corporate audience, ideally within Professional Services
- Sound knowledge of the print production process and digital/web technologies.
- Technical experience in Adobe CC, a working knowledge of HTML, website content management experience and Microsoft Office
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend