Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Attractive package and commission structure
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/11/2019
Come join a company like no other!
We focus on Fee Earning and Marketing & Business development roles in the legal, accountancy, property and consultancy sectors and we love what we do! We are renowned for helping our clients fill challenging roles and help our candidates reach their full potential.
Our strategy for success? We listen to what our clients have told us they want – we deliver through specialist recruitment methodologies and a unique perspective on how the job should be done. And we listen! We feel we have the best people in the market, a great environment and an open door friendly culture and buzzing atmosphere. Our staff have a good work/life balance, enjoying a ‘no politics’ atmosphere. This is a place for great people who are ethical, diligent, honest, dynamic, friendly, fun and committed. Unlike most of the places out there, our office is a ghost town after the working day stops.
The Perfect Candidate!
We believe Blue Legal is a place like no other; we hire intelligent people to provide intelligent solutions for our clients and candidates. We love people who have excelled in personal and professional life and have a keen interest in either Marketing, Law or Business and want to be able to bring their ideas and personality into their work.You will be empowered with autonomy to run your own desk whilst having the backing of a supportive and dependable team.
We are looking for an energised, talented and ambitious graduates with some synergy to our practice areas or sectors, to come and join our established team. You will join an open environment where we offer a top notch development plan to support growth in your career an unbeatable business culture.
A great consultant makes things happen due to being at the centre of everything and an excellent networker. You will be accountable and dependable, with unbeatable market awareness and the ability to listen to the needs of the clients and candidates. This is what you will be faced with when on the team:
- Managing a specific and manageable level of candidates and clients – providing them with excellent industry and market knowledge to assist them in their recruitment, career or succession planning and providing nothing short of a ‘no nonsense”, honest and clear approach.
- Networking and researching to keep one step ahead of the market and building relationships that benefit all parties
- Nurture, assist and support our warm clients and candidates while managing a plethora of sole and preferred partnership agreements, typically with clients that we have supported for many years.
- Taking or designing full job briefs with clients – advising at all stages of the process, providing a clear action plan on the producing a long list from all channels. Then, through an agreed selection process, providing your clients with a tailored shortlist of appropriate candidates.
- Interviewing and most of all ‘listening to’ and advising your candidates on their situation both present and anticipated. Providing candidates with a tailored proactive campaign to find them their ideal role.
- Managing the entire end-to-end recruitment process from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in the role and offering full feedback before, during and well into the assignment.