Global Pitch & Proposals Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19.03.20
A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Global Pitch & Proposals Manager to join a dynamic team based in London. As part of the proposals team, you will work closely with Partners, Lawyers and business development teams to ensure best practice.
- Lead and drafts responses to Requests for Information, Expressions of Interest and Requests for Proposals with global BD team on multi-office opportunities
- Assist with the tracking and post-event analysis of pitch and proposal activity, including follow-up activities with other business development personnel and lawyers to determine, document and share results, best practices and key learning
- Works with the global practice to develop and execute BD and Marketing plans
- Researches and collates intelligence on market activities of clients, potential clients, competitors and activities in relevant markets to identify and present new business opportunities to the Partners and lawyers
- Assist with training new BD Assistants and Coordinators by becoming a mentor and providing ongoing support
- Demonstrates advanced fluency with firm proposal related tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with pitch book preparation, market research, drafting and management of RFP/EOI/RFI responses, and project management preferred
- Two years relevant work experience at a law firm
- Experienced at working in a high pressure and detail oriented environment with tight deadlines
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend