Global Head of Campaigns
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading global Law firm is currently recruiting for Global Head of Campaigns. The role holder will use campaigns to create profitable client conversations which deliver tangible business results and to achieve a differentiated position in the market. The right candidate will be working closely with the global BD and communication senior team in UK and US.
- Using a campaigns and content marketing to support our brand building activities, improve credibility with the C-suite of key clients and prospects on a global basis.
- Creating and implementing campaign plans working with fee-earners, marketing and communications colleagues on a global basis.
- Devising concepts for relevant campaigns and gaining buy in from relevant senior stakeholders.
- Working with the global sector group heads to identify topics and issues to build a campaign around.
- Reporting against plan and relevant metrics.
- Briefing and managing relevant agencies and associated budget.
- Substantial relevant senior business development and marketing experience in a professional services firm, ideally a law firm.
- Developed and delivered a global business plan identifying business and marketing opportunities across a diverse portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, exceptional people management skills and experience of managing and developing careers.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend